This vacancy is being advertised via Sigmar Recruitment (www.sigmar.ie).
For a full description, and application procedures, please click here.
A Senior Environmental Consultant is required to manage a team in a successful multinational engineering firm. The team of consultants will be required to deliver Environmental Impact Assessments, Environment Management Systems (EMS), environmental monitoring programmes, and permit applications and maintenance in a variety of business sectors including Pharmaceutical, Process, Energy, Oil and Gas and Infrastructural sectors, with a focus on waste water treatment and flood defence systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage a wide variety of multi-disciplinary environmental projects
• Carry out environmental site work
• Maintain successful professional relationships with our clients
• Undertake environmental site work and carry out EIA’s, collect of data and analysis of results
• Maintain overview and ultimate responsibility for tasks assigned by members of the team
• Recognised masters degree or minimum level of 2.2 in a related discipline
• In dept knowledge of the Irish regulations
• A minimum of 8 – 10 years experience as a Senior Environmental Consultant / Environmental team leader
• Proven record in report writing
• Full clean driving licence
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
The ideal candidate will have:
• Post grad experience in environment system
• Knowledge with UK legislation and EU directives
• Experience in specialist computer software packages used in flood, air, drainage and noise aspects
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Colin Keogh on +353 (0)1 4744636 to discuss this opportunity further.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, Green Careers Ireland assumes no responsibility for and gives no guarantees concerning the accuracy of the information provided. We do not accept any liability arising from any errors or omissions. We regularly link to external sites over which we have no control and accept no responsibility for.